View Single Post
Old 02-19-19, 09:08 PM   #7552
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc4ulfate View Post
I have tried to replicate this issue in the game to no avail. It is not happening on my side even after days at 2048TC

Could it be a corrupt save issue Capt Scurvy??
Maybe. It's like a lot of issues that pop up...... memory usage and the possible corruption of files when saving can always create trouble.

Fotrs Ultimate uses a LOT of MEMORY!! Actually, my old Windows XP OS computer (my main modding computer), which only has 2 gigs max memory (no way of using LAA with it) won't play the mod anymore! For a long time now it hasn't displayed the Museum without a CTD, but lately I can't get past a Mission "loading" red bar indicator going over to full without a CTD! I can load the game, open a Career Start, but after looking over the in-port sub setup and accepting a mission.....CTD before getting to the "No Mission Too Difficult...." screen.

Yet, I put the same files onto my Windows 10, 16gig RAM computer, it purrs along without a hiccup! And loads as fast as greased lightning.

That's one reason why I ask...…"What's your computer specs"? It makes a difference!!

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote