View Single Post
Old 02-19-19, 04:54 PM   #7549
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
For the sake of argument. neither of you two are clear on just what you're talking about?!?

Radar animation? What's that? Are you both talking about the Radar Station screen doesn't have the "Sweep" line circle around the screen? J0313 you seem to say the issue you've seen has to do with the outside antenna not spinning?? Is that what your seeing Fifi? Either of you have a picture of the problem?

Needless to say, but I'm going to ask.....On what sub(s)? Using which Radar (there are three different types)? What's the date? After what specific circumstance? What's your mods? What's your computer specs (OS; Ram; LAA?)?

Guys see things that come from issues that they end up only seeing, due to either how they play (too many saved games taking up memory; Alt/Tabing back to desktop) or incompatible mods being used. Then they expect the rest of us to know what their referring to. Just making a passing comment isn't enough for us to go on, give us details.
So we don’t understood each other, just damn language barrier

We are saying in external view or conning deck view, looking at the radar on top of mast, it doesn’t turn!

Starting game, it turns fine.
Going TC 2048 for some time, then looking at the mast, it doesn’t turn anymore until we start game again!
It seems passing a certain TC, animation is broken. Up to TC 128 it seems ok, but no further.

It’s affecting ALL subs (with radar on mast) and all years.
PPI screen is ok, and radar is detecting fine. Only the mast animation.

I can’t provide screen shot, as to see it i would need a movie...

Hoping to be clear this time
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote