View Single Post
Old 02-19-19, 04:23 PM   #7548
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifi
@ CaptScurvy---- how do you explain that my radar animation is working only before i get any TC? As soon as i TC, radar animation is dead for the rest of session...on any sub class.
Same with the periscope depth sound playing (with the bell ringing). After i TC, i get only the chief voice for the rest of session
(On side note i don’t have that in Ralles - it’s working even after TC)
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313
Well Fifi's right. it does happen. Been happening since the first iteration of FOTRSU. In fact check out my post #4795 on page 184 of this thread. That was back in June of 2017. Visually the radars doesn't turn when in Free Roam camera. But the radar is still doing its job and picking up contacts.
For the sake of argument. neither of you two are clear on just what you're talking about?!?

Radar animation? What's that? Are you both talking about the Radar Station screen doesn't have the "Sweep" line circle around the screen? J0313 you seem to say the issue you've seen has to do with the outside antenna not spinning?? Is that what your seeing Fifi? Either of you have a picture of the problem?

Needless to say, but I'm going to ask.....On what sub(s)? Using which Radar (there are three different types)? What's the date? After what specific circumstance? What's your mods? What's your computer specs (OS; Ram; LAA?)?

Guys see things that come from issues that they end up only seeing, due to either how they play (too many saved games taking up memory; Alt/Tabing back to desktop) or incompatible mods being used. Then they expect the rest of us to know what their referring to. Just making a passing comment isn't enough for us to go on, give us details.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote