View Single Post
Old 02-06-12, 04:07 AM   #5
TBear
Medic

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

After getting test results back i can give a small update.

Campaign beginning 1940: Works

Player ship(testbed for now) Takao class: Works

Campaign map 1940-1945: Works

Allied shipping 1940-1945: Works (few minor bugs, but in general it works)

Missions 1940-1943: Works

Allied and japanese various ships and planes 1940-1945: Works

Dynamic oceans (multi national shipping) pacific, atlantic etc: Need work, but so what is done works.

------------------------------------------------------------

What i have in workshop

With permission looking into the Takao

With permission Including Keltos Japanese submarines and other things that would benefit the project.

Boiling down the mod soup needed. I have a tons of mods, and could use abit "cutting away"

Rework some of the changes to the allied side to make it work for the Japanese side (bits and bobs)

-----------------------------------------------

Prepare the campaign to have room for battleships "fun factor" (if some japanese BB`s come out other than yamspotato)

Everything takes time. The easyest right now is the pure campaign. The hard part is ship, office etc. Also the ship upgrades and some other things are taking time. Right now i have a campaign that is kinda flipped from allied to Japanese. Recourse of the computer is something i slowly have to pay attention to, feels that im extremly slowly are grinding my computer down, so when everything is complete i have to fine tune everything to get rid of what is not needed. (im a mission fanatic and love to have a billion things going on at the same time)

Next update will have screenshots and maby a small movie cant give an eta on it yet

TBear

IJN rules, but peabody makes it float!

"TAKAO" Status: work in progress
TBear is offline   Reply With Quote