View Single Post
Old 12-24-14, 06:56 PM   #27
Leitender
Planesman

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
I play with H.sie radar fix and Anvart's FMO_30_UpDown with StateMachineCtl, manualy added in my nygm files.

When the game start, the radar is off, but visually the radar is in upper position without rotation.
If you click turn off, the radar go down in its proper position.

To fix this I open FMO_30.dat and change GotoEntry=2 to GotoEntry=4 for state entry: Start.
Now the game start with radar off, and visually it's in properly down position.
Really nice finding, Tycho, thank you very much!

I tried this with Anvartīs LSH3-5-FM30_Updown-Mod (03/2011) and it works exactly as intended. Wonderful.
Further, I can agree that your proposol for correcting the initial position of the radar aerial also works as intended in my installation. I had the same offset like in Makmanīs picture and simply changed the Y-Rotation for 90°, what is Pi/2 or 1,570796 in the unit circle. Now all works perfectly.

Once again thanks to Grandmaster Anvart for his great contributions. I love to play with them. Just one small request: After extending the aerial, there is a discontinous transition from the extending animation to the turning animation. Does anyone has an idea how to synchronise both animations?

The transition from the turning animation to the lowering animation seems to be synchronous.

Best regards,

Leitender
Leitender is offline   Reply With Quote