View Single Post
Old 09-20-06, 10:43 PM   #9
Rcsubs
Seaman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hello Anyone that can HELP,

I followed your instructions also and again I received the same results, I followed the instructions to the letter also.

When I install the PA RC4 the mod wants to install to the Silent Hunter II folder and I change this to install into the renamed folder Pacific Aces.

I do a fresh install of Silent Hunter II then rename the folder to Pacific Aces, then I install the Official UBI Patch 1.1 and it creates a new Silent Hunter II folder inside the SSI folder, at that point I have two folders inside the SSI folder the renamed folder Pacific Aces and the Silent Hunter folder created by the UBI 1.1 Patch.
The I install the PA RC4 patch and correct the path so it installs into the Pacific Aces folder and then I install the PA 1.1 patch.

The PA1.1 GlitchFix pack does not have any installation instructions and neither does the Slide Menu patch/mod.
So what is the correct way to install these two mods??

The Career option is never offered, the option for a campaign creation is offered however it does not work................ I removed all the files and ran a clean install of Silent Hunter II and then started the game, it does not offer the carreer option either, in fact it offers the same options as Pacific aces after everything is installed...................

Any Suggestions????????????

Thank you for your time and help,
Darrell

Last edited by Rcsubs; 09-21-06 at 07:19 PM.
Rcsubs is offline   Reply With Quote