Old 10-19-18, 08:35 AM   #1
Xall
Mate

Downloads: 137
Uploads: 0
Icon1 XallZalls Ultimate Guide Collection

Hello fellow Captains,
As a Steam User, I often found myself playing with the Steam Overlay,
I started learning here on Subsim and various other sites picking up on tactics, such as interception or manual TDC solutions.

I started by using an online notepad on the steam overlay, marking down the tactics and tutorials, as a sort of "quick reminder" for myself, but soon it developed into a large collection. Just recently I started working on a guide for a different game, Shogun 2 and I really enjoyed the Steam Workshops Community Guide Tools, its formating and option to make a clickable table of contents, so I thought, why not do the same for Silent Hunter?

It is still unpolished but today I decided to make a release.
It originally is intended to be used with steam, so that you can play and just press shift+tab to enter the steam overlay without needing to tab out, it will also work for anyone not using steam like an external website, and for those who have the non-steam version of the game, it is still possible to use steam.

Just install steam and add your silent hunter by means of "add a non-steam game" and you can play a non steam game with the steam overlay, which this guide was intended for.

So, my first real contribution to subsim, without further adu,
Meine Herren, darf ich vorstellen:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1541073853

It is really packed and I may have made an error here or there, so if any veteran captains see a mistake, or something is incorrect, or see an oppertunity to simplify or cut down on something that may be seen as unnecessary info please feel free to write me here about the error and I will gladly look into it and make a update and fix.
I will also be continuing to update it, formating it, organising it, fixing spelling errors and so on, since it was mainly imported from essentially a notepad text, it still needs allot of optimization.

Please enjoy, and I hope this will prove to be helpful for new captains and veterans who can use it as a quick refresher.

Xall is offline   Reply With Quote