View Single Post
Old 03-30-11, 03:17 PM   #1
Gargamel
Lucky Sailor

Downloads: 81
Uploads: 0
Default WoT: Post your medals!

Curious as to how other people have done:

54% Not bad, that'd usually get my into playoffs in most sports . I'd like to think I have a large enough sample size to realize that I'm actually a positive outcome in each match. Each tank should be able to contribute 1/30th of a win if they were all even, I'm contributing 1/25 of a win so I'm carrying my weight and then some! I'm at 60% with the M37. But the M37 brings down my hit ratio. With the Td's I'm around 50%, tanks about 40%, with the artillery, I'm about 15%. I tend to do a lot of CB work.

Couple of the medals I'm actually proud of: (from top left to right

1) top gun: destroy most vehicles in a battle, at least 6.
3) Sniper: 85% or higher hit ratio, at least 10 shots and more than 1k damage potential
4) Defender(+ one of the Japanese ones on the bottom): Defend the flag when it was 70% or more captured. I rammed a tank with my M37 to stop it. I hid in the bushes and waited, and then came barreling out.
5) Confederate: Hit 6 or more targets that are later destroyed by teammates. Teamwork!

Then the second one on the bottom: Reaper (3): Consecutive One shot kills. 3 in a row. Did it as I invaded a arty nest . It was a good day.

Ok, now post yours so I can feel bad cause I thought I was leet.