View Single Post
Old 10-12-17, 04:55 PM   #8886
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Sirens are already in Wolves but I can always welcome new and more cool sounds...
Sorry, that is a feature that I had in mind for a long time, maybe I even discussed it with you a few dozens of months ago, but I had missed your implementation of it. I watched your presentation video btw. I probably might suggest some improvements, like sirens customized by nation (the one heard in your video is actually the red warning used by the British), the warning starting a few minutes before the actual raid and lasting a bit longer, etc, but all in all the the effect sound very cool indeed

Quote:
Well done

Quote:
Some ships can not be imported because of incompatibility with some important Generic Patcher's functions, which can lead to CTD.
What ships? what features? Can I help with them? Maybe we can remove the conflicting features rather than discarding the units that they are found in...

Quote:
I tried something but It seems that their M nodes (for guns) which are hidden behind hull are not functional...I'll check again though...

EDIT
Correction...Guns can be added but they will be permanently hidden behind the ship's hull...
Is that one of the stock auxiliary cruisers?
How were those recessed guns supposed to fire (in reality and in game)?
gap is offline   Reply With Quote