View Single Post
Old 05-15-08, 04:22 PM   #106
Tomcattwo
Loader

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Aqualung said:
Quote:
Thanks for the advice I was unable to get the push to talk key to register no matter how long I held it pressed down, but have managed to get it to work by using open mike mode! Very immersive, being able to just give my commands to the crew, so thanks again for excellent download and advice
Glad to hear you got it working! You might now try to switch back to PTT if you want (use whatever key you like as long as that key doesn't send unwanted commands to the game) to see if that now works, or if you are satisfied using "open mike" mode, then go tell your crew to go kill something

Rik said:
Quote:
I still enjoy your mod very much. I can advice everybody to split german commands from the English by creating two voice_command files. I only use German so there is no confusion for ShSpeech with English commands and triggering the wrong command like launch a fish etc.
The program is very flexible, and will allow users to set up whatever voice_commands.csv file(s) they want - split German/English or whatever makes it easiest for you to caommand your crew. As long as it's working properly, Rik, it's "whatever floats your boat" What Rik did, sounds like, was to take out all the English commands to make a "German only" voice_commands.csv and it reduced the error rate due to interferences...cool! The fewer the number of commands in the file, the lower the error rate should be (and also, the faster the interpreter should work, theoretically).

Rik, you may want to share that file with others.

Glad you are enjoying the program.
R/
TC2