View Single Post
Old 08-23-17, 10:26 AM   #118
Red October1984
Airplane Nerd

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Jesus. Whether he did it on purpose or out of fear/panic, this is an unfortunate and avoidable event that no family should have to go through.

I have never met PM, but I've seen many speak highly of him through the years. But as it's been said, you never know what some turn out to be.

As much as we're ready to convict however, (and i'm not sure how Danish law works) there still must be a trial and conviction. If he did, in fact, murder her for whatever reason....there has to be proof of that disproving the "accident" theory.

From my point of view, I see an error on PM's part by not having a third person aboard. Regardless of who the passenger is, there should be a third person familiar with the submarine operations aboard the boat during any trip involving a guest. If there was an accident, there would have been a witness and somebody to hold PM accountable to call the police and do the normal thing. If there had been a murder, again, there would have been a witness (unfortunately possibly another victim). Additionally, a second set of eyes could help catch things possibly commonly overlooked by PM or passenger. It's a safety thing that could have been very avoidable if he had just asked a friend to come along and help with the trip.