View Single Post
Old 08-20-13, 05:01 AM   #3
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Back on last nights game:

What a crock of crap, never really expected anything other than a lucky draw at best but certainly not the 4-0 drubbing.

I want a job like Kinnear, he reckons he knows everyone in football and every phone call from him will be answered yet he's failed to arrange even one permanent transfer this season...Pardew must be feeling a little let down and rightly so.

Now as for Wenger offering £10 million for Cabaye on the eve of Newcastles first match of the season, at first I was annoyed but on second thoughts I realised it is the transfer season and anytime is acceptable.

Word has it Cabaye wants to talk to Arsenal and who can blame him especially when looking at the lack of new players at Newcastle...I only hope the club hold out for a lot more but I suspect £12 million or so will be enough to tempt Ashley to line his pockets.

I fear even at this early stage of the season, the future is looking very bleak for the TOON.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote