View Single Post
Old 05-01-15, 11:09 AM   #2819
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightspel View Post
Allright, after some more playing it seems crashes still happens but not so often as before. Good! Also great work with weight thing, both Tiger & panther feels much more believable now. Some fine tuning may still needed as now, if i change gears from sixth to first straight away (not realistic way, i know) tanks sometime almost flipped over. I don't think that happened before? Also if i'll do tight turns at higher speed tanks sometimes slides weirdly, maybe they need to make less maneuverable at higher speeds? Anyway, this update is definitely step to right direction, keep up the good work!
Great feedback Knightspel. Did you clear cache after you installed Update? Also
check if you can go to another mission now with out a crash. These are the things that
I first noticed that I was on the right track.

And the weight thing, I'll keep tweaking it. Although, when you consider in reality if a
heavy unit goes from hi-speed and down shifts rapidly the energy would dissipate by
blowing up the transmission. And like wise for the hi-speed turn the energy transfer
would cause a huge plowing of the earth etc..

I would love to see the ground in TvT allow sinking and plowing but that is impossible
for TvT.

Don't worry Kamraden, the work goes on!

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote