View Single Post
Old 07-24-07, 06:27 PM   #14
Safe-Keeper
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0
Heh... I've loaded up Falcon 4.0 Allied Force twice now and fired up a Tactical Eengamgenet where my flight of four MLUs engaged a North Korean package of fifteen Badgers. I then load the movie in the background and time it so that the first sortie of the movie coincides with my engagement with my encountering the Badgers. First time was awesome, as I went into a strafing run just as the pilot of the movie did - I get to fly through a formation of Badgers just as the music went into overdrive (at 11:34 in the movie). Second time I had adjusted the engagement a little to let me meet the Badgers earlier. However, I over-compensated, so that my F-16 fighters came upon the Badgers while they were still on the runway! After strafing them until all my MG ammo was out and deciding to head for home, I heard the pilot in the movie say something like 'let's head home, there's nothing more to destroy here':rotfl:.

Only problem is that I more than once have thought that a radio message in the movie was for me, such as '20+ bandits incoming' - great, I thought, here come the Badgers!
Safe-Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote