Old 04-25-24, 08:13 AM   #89
Oubaas
Frogman

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadfin View Post
Nice eagle

Is this in 2K23? Come join our society mate. Look for Duck Hook Divot Diggers Club. New event starts tomorrow night. It's fun, it's free and the settings are generous to allow every to have a good time.

There's still time to play the current tournament at Sky Peaks if you're keen
Yes, 2K23. I also play EA Sports PGA Tour Road to the Masters. That's also quite good. I'm playing them on my PS5. I'd say I'm approximately average in player skill, LOL! But I do enjoy a round in between games as an NFL quarterback, or as the new Babe Ruth in MLB The Show.

I've also discovered that I like to play snooker, since acquiring a PS5. Which is unexpected, because I didn't even know how to play snooker when I got the PS5. But I read up on the rules and started playing and now I enjoy playing in tournaments a lot. I'm surprised that it hasn't caught on here in the US.

I keep the PS5 oriented to sports and still use my PC for things like submarine sims and such. It gives me things to do now that I'm feeling my age. I still go out and do ranch chores and such, just at a slower pace than I once did them.

Thanks for the invitation! I may pop round and play a few holes with you guys one of these days.

Oubaas is offline   Reply With Quote