View Single Post
Old 03-21-17, 11:20 AM   #1187
Senf-Man82
Gunner

Downloads: 333
Uploads: 0

I am sorry, if I have offenden you. That was not my intention and yes I did play that (truly great) mod, but only limited. It's huge so activating via jsgme takes a while and it caused crashes on my system, which prevented me from intensive testing.

Besides, assuming that somebody is trolling does not equal an explicit accusion of fraud. Such kind of trolling does occur in other game forums.

But anyway, I do think that such a community is based on some sort of coorperation.

If someone, who also benifits from the work of everybody, finds out about highly requested things and doesn't want to share for what ever reason, it remains his business as long as he doesn't tell anybody. If he does, well I would think a certain irretation could be considered quite human.

Why would people keep on sharing their efforts, when nothing comes in return even by announcement? (> Path to death of any such community)

> At least, this is how it came off. Past experience made me draw the wrong conclusions, but I have to admit that I was wrong and I apologize for it formally! I also want to express my deep gratitude for your efforts and contributions!

kind regards
Senf-Man82 is offline   Reply With Quote