View Single Post
Old 05-24-15, 07:10 AM   #8
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Well, what goes round comes round. We have a long awaited release that helps maintain the interest of possibly the most popular SH release thus far and oh how quickly matters deteriorate into unpleasantries.

Don't let it be said I haven't given fair warning on similar matters connected to this topic in the past because I most certainly have.

I haven't downloaded the file in the link above but understanding the tone and the obvious context I will leave that to the original poster to decide as to its suitability and taste. Neal may have a different view and decide to look at it but should that be the case there is the risk remedial action may then be forthcoming.

I have deleted the link in #7 to the download but will leave the proposed fix in #9 to stand because that will be of benefit to the community during the early days of the mod release.

Suffice to say we are now at the point of revoking posting privileges should anything of a derogitory or negative nature follow this post.

I sincerely hope everyone can simply get on with one another and use the PM function to air any differences between themselves.

Do not use SubSim as the stage or vehicle for your issues....our community expects and deserves better.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote