Old 05-06-08, 04:35 AM   #57
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default Hello

Ok!
Firstly, couple of things..
This is an effect mod.. You can enable olc mod if you like olc mod and everything with that. So, enable olc mod. If you like to play this mod with olc mod or with your configuration of files(installation) (CHECK THE COMPABILITY SECTION, PLEASE!!!)enable this mod AFTER olc mod or whatever mod you are using. When JSGME asks about overwritten files, overwrite it. And play..
YOU DO NOT need olc mod TO PLAY THIS MOD, you can play this mod solely with GWX 2.1 OR with some mod on GWX 2.1 if THIS MOD is last enabled in your line of mods(that means if you have other mods using some of the files in this mod, check the compatibility issues, overwrite those files with this mod and read that damn readme :rotfl: ).
Second, you don't need LIFEBOATS V2A to play this mod, I just added the sdl file you enable after you enabled this mod and lifeboat mod(in any order). THAT MEANS OVERWRITE the sdl file with jsgme IF YOU ARE USING BOTH MODS. ONLY IF YOU USE LIFEBOATS MOD!!!
Third, read readme.
A6INTRUDER - Now, about that plane shooting flares. That shouldn't happen. Not in the wildest of dreams.. I must see it, maybe you could post a pic? About the fires.. Huh, I don't know how to help you, pm me with your answer and explain the situation, I will make a nice answer. Hey and don't be so da.n low.
- And yes, about those sounds, I made it for show. Now, how do you think battles looked when everybody spotted submarine? They shot flares into the air, reflectors, fired from all weapons(people on merchants), shouted, screamed.. Why do you think that sound is not for battles? But it's your right, and if you want it disabled(I will disable it in new release) you will have to read the readme files..
UBER GRUBER - what does "really" mean? If you have some info, you could disclose it for public.. So, that we can fix it and that's it.
EVERYBODY - I have a new release where I think I fixed oil smokes, so please, you can download this current version, if you want, because for those of you who downloaded this release I will supply the dl page with the second file(rar archive) that are needed for the new release along with the new release..
Oh yes, please read readme, I know it's dull but I tried to explain everaything.. Well, good point on disabling the sounds, I will add it to corresponding readme.
Grab a beer..
HUH THIS REALLY IS HARD!
CHEERS!

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-06-08 at 04:44 AM. Reason: temper
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote