View Single Post
Old 02-04-10, 03:15 PM   #53
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Conflict Problem

Hello Zeewolf and other members who felt my pain!

All files/folders present and correct. Spent an enjoyable hour or so running 3 missions with no problems - runs as before when first
installed. (Possibly I didn't reboot early enough but now I feel stupid as I cannot say exactly what the problem was). Seems stable now.

Anyway what you've done so far is essence (my highest accolade BTW) and I am awarding you the Diamonds to the Knights Cross.
Kdf: I have unloaded my metaphorical Luger but keeping the schnapps ready to pour on any bugs!!

Found some minor stuff already reported by other members, but no show stoppers by any means. Frame rates (on my dual Core 8500) vary between lowest 17 fps to highest average of about 34 fps) CPU load approx 50% or just over when busy so probably my GPU (Nv GeForce 9800GTX+) is a small performance restrictor. I Run Forest animation off AA defaulted off - everything else max. Haven't tried re-ammo yet.

This is in no way a criticism, but an observation -troops slightly harder to kill (v good) but still behaving contrary to the laws of natural selection under fire - i.e. they deserve to die Mind you some Russian Units were known to attack in such mindless waves they induced " a melancholy" amongst the German defenders who witnessed this willing suicide! - from War on the Eastern Front by James Lucas

Conclusion: Best fun Yet with your trousers on just got better.

Zee Thanks for advice and support to date

Over and Out Mort (still slaying)
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote