View Single Post
Old 11-25-11, 04:48 AM   #25
Trevally.
Navy Seal

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khelven View Post
everytime i try and run OHII Patch 2 my game wont even load past main menu. If i disable it, i can run like normal.
Hi Khelven,

It is very hard to guess what is going wrong with your game when you have so many mods in conflict with each other. You should pick the main mods that you like and go for a smaller mod list, this way you will know what each mod does.

Anyway back to the issue - Patch2 is working for most people so I am sure it is not it.
You can try - remove all mods - install OHIIv1.5 and Patch2 - start a new career. This will test if there are any issues with OHII.

While you do this you should also un-soup your MODS folder. To do this copy each mod to somewhere safe (do not just copy the whole MODS folder) and delete the MODS folder. Then run JSGME and a new one will be made. Put back your mods then one at a time. This is something you should do every now and again if you are changing a lot of mods.

Quote:
PS. Just a question about campaign.. Is there a designated Hull Number (ex. U-21) for the campaign thats in sync, or related to radio messages recieved for orders specifically?
Yes - that come with TDWs Ui and can be changed with the options editor. The control for the messages is also within the UI where it check your number and adds that to the messages (red ones)

EDIT: Just noticed that Uekels MTNS mod is up to v1.5b for OHII
This is very important that you keep up to date with his mod updates as both OHII and MTNS have to work together.

In patch2 for OHII - I changed a playerbase.mis - this is what would have caused your game to ctd.
See here for fix http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=166