View Single Post
Old 01-30-14, 10:20 PM   #161
Peter Cremer
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
I am setting up TDW's Generic Patcher and I keep getting SH_NClient doesn't exist error message. Everything else patches just fine except for that one. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Funny you should mention that. I came back to SH5 last week after playing other things for a couple of years. When I tried to start SH5 I got an error message saying that SH_NClient was missing and I needed to re-install the sim. I looked in the file and it wasn't there. I copied it from a backup file and then the sim started when I tried it. After copying the file I also added TDW's Generic Patcher with no more trouble than the average idiot would have. What's odd is that before this when I started it, it would start without any 'Uplay' screens. Now Uplay starts and I have to start the sim from there. Also it says I have the 'Gold Edition' which I didn't have before. I have "offline" checked off and Uplay says I do but will I now have to have an Internet connection to play? And how do I get around that now? Sorry, my answer to your question is too long and goes off course.
Peter Cremer is offline   Reply With Quote