View Single Post
Old 06-12-08, 06:45 AM   #178
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT
I am sorry to interrupt your conversation about football, but I would like to say that I have NOT any CTD to report after several trials through the whole war.

For wind direction, hydrodynamic behaviour, particle velocity, anatomic details of sailors, current clothing
mode in Trondheim 1945 etc, I prefer to leave the comments for more accurate observators than me.

Thank you very much.

With this mod the further development of GWX is close for me.
I have to play a bit now...

And one sugestion: Make a new Thread for the flags. It is an other thing than the effects.

...and sorry for bad english...
Better english than mine..
Some more adjustments are on the way, I hope, some sounds that are missing, I am doing it in cooperation with poul(try his sound mod) and to correct one smaller or bigger bug, but that is not notticable, I guess. Sometimes ship fires the flare, sinks and drags the flare with himself, and unfortunately the flare is visible beneath the water.. :rotfl: But it happens in 0.5% of the cases, so you can play with this version if you like because currently not much time for jogging.
:rotfl:
I am so sick from sunday I am gonna watch the game home.. Damn storms and rain and f..g wind.. I was ok yesterday and now, only now.. ggrrrr And I am very scared I am not in a position to drink..
Not good, not good..
Cheers to Germans!
Because of Bastian Schweinsteiger! Let the best team wins!
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote