View Single Post
Old 04-16-17, 01:44 PM   #56
Delgard
Skipper

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

Just from my military career, I don't know that I would use nukes specifically on cities in S. Korea. Unless I just wanted to make a mess of things and never go there. I could see KJU making that decision just before he died, though.

Initial targets would be logistical hubs for in-coming support or just significant bases as they are. With a thought towards KJU's thinking on WMD, I could see semi-persistent chem attacks to significantly degrade capabilities. An air-burst nuke for the EMP effect would do well over Seoul and some places in Japan would be also helpful.

EMP, to my knowledge, is hard to protect from. It requires redundancy and other measures that suck up a budget pretty quickly. I just read a news article that S. Korea's nuke plants are not protected from outside blasts, too.

Even though these may be good ideas for a future event, I don't see China permitting it to get to that point. Not that I see N. Korea really listening to China very much, but, China hasn't come close to squeezing N. Korea. Actually, that is not the easiest thing to do in a controlled way. China has ZERO interest in going into N. Korea or having N. Korea mad at them, too.

Lots of stuff on YouTube it seems. Lots of cyber stuff, too.
Delgard is offline   Reply With Quote