View Single Post
Old 06-13-10, 12:16 AM   #33
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwolf View Post
Yes, the black version is for early war. The camo is late war.

I moved it forward and I have the pole disappearing as well when submerging.

Here is a beta of the sub. The interior is not done yet so the stock one is still there. It works for all the super mods except TMO 2.0. I haven't looked to see what files are changed so you can try it if you wish but I can't say if it will work. Once i finish the interior I'll put up a patch for TMO 2.0.

http://www.filefront.com/16730621/Interceptor_Beta.rar

As always make sure the unitparts.upc files are in numerical order. I believe there will be two unipart.upc files if you install the sub with a supermod, delete the one that is #8.
Excellent work. Some very unique thinking.

Just a suggestion for the unitpart problem. If you have a sub like this, where I assume the tower will not change during its use, eliminate the Unitparts by merging the compartments into the submarine.upc file. The only reason you would need a separate file is if the tower changed. For example when they cut down the 'tub' for the AA guns during WWII. That would solve the numbering problem and once you have the 'template' made you can use it for all your subs. Then you could also merge the tower.dat, sim etc with the sub also.
It will still allow you to upgrade the guns if necessary, but no more changing or replacing numbers in Unitparts and no more conflicts with other mods.
(At least not with the Unitparts section)
Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote