Thread: P3 wth!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-17, 09:18 PM   #8
A-Ganger
Sparky

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Where I can get the torpedo settings of 32555 to work "most" of the time, this mod still is whacked.
And these are the dumbest torpedoes I've ever seen.

I mean really, eight Mk.54 torpedoes all set to 32555, on the depth of target in cheat mode, and 4 Captors.

1 torpedo managed to hit target.. Watched 1 torpedo drive right beside sub..kept on going. Watched other torpedoes tail sub then go off and do their own thing, and I watched the sub only launch 1 CM on just 2 of the torpedoes
Enemy sub in the middle of 4 Captors and not even 1 of them launched. They were sitting at 1477ft..deep water quick mission, and sub was driving all around them at 755 feet.

So I see 1 of 3 things relating to the P3 and Mh-60R Helo. Either this game in it's original state is completely broken for those, this mod has made these issues worse, or these Mk.54 and Captors are complete garbage. I already know the 54's/Captors are trash cos they can't detect a 300 + foot long submarine right in front of it, above it, below it nor beside it. Yea that ginormous long metallic thing in the water is not that hard for a torpedo to find.. Adcaps find them very easily.

Anyway, I'm about to remove the mod cos I find shooting 8 torpedoes at 1 sub and missing 7 times and having 4 captors sitting there doing nothing is pretty much wasting time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Really.jpg (88.1 KB, 6 views)
A-Ganger is offline   Reply With Quote