Old 11-26-18, 10:46 AM   #11300
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias1976 View Post
Hello Kaleun's,

first, a big "thank you" for this great mod, I was really surprised, that there is a major mod like this for this old game, which is still avelaible and "in progress".

Execuse my question, but I am desperate .

I am trying to find a way, how I can use the auto TDC. At the harbour, before I goes on first mission, I disabled the option "manuel targeting".

Then, I klick the space bar, my 1WO tells me that "target is locked", I have also opened the tubes, but the torpedos are going straight ahead, like as manuel targeting.

Did I forget something? I don't wanna use a clock, or anything else from manuel targeting. I know, thats lacy, but I am old and want that my officer did his job .

Thanks a lot, if you can bring me on the right way, Sir's

Edit: I found an post here, that maybe my mistake is, to lock target with space bar. But is it really true, to use auto TDC, just klick the target on map, and press fire? I'll find out
See if the dials of your vorhältreuchner (TDC) move when you move your scope. If yes, you have Auto Targeting. Between the two upper dials there is a button to active/deactivate the Auto TDC. If red, Auto TDC is ON.

Good luck!

Fitzcarraldo
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote