Old 03-11-20, 09:10 PM   #36
complutum
Torpedoman

Downloads: 384
Uploads: 0
Default Sub want go underwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Gently View Post
Try this preview which includes Type VII (B and C) tweaks only.

Slightly increased up and down movement and fixed the side-rolling issue. The uboats doesn't ride as realistically and stable in smooth waters as the 1.0 did, but they behave much more realistic in storms. As far as I could test, the involuntary 10m dives are still fixed with these settings. So let's call this a compromise tweak!

DOWNLOAD 1.1 Preview (Type VII)

I honestly don't have time to test all the other subs at the moment. Sorry!

PS. I do believe that type VII were the only sub suffering from the vastly increased side-rolling. So it's entirely possible that just overwriting version 1.0 with the Type VII-fix will equal (more or less) the final build.
Yesterday i used this versión and on Surface all goes quite well, not having the sub coming almost all the time to 10 meters Deep, till here nice.
But i have encountered a very big problema, my sub was not able to dive, used crash dive command, marking different deeps in the Deep meter or using the dive key, none of those has any effect, the sub remains surfaced.

Using SH3 with GWX gold, and a Little list of mods, but none of them conflicto with this one.

sub tipe was VIIB.

Any ideas?

while waiting your reply i will try the versión 1.0 and see