View Single Post
Old 10-03-15, 08:21 AM   #180
Marshall Ney
Loader

Downloads: 87
Uploads: 0
Default help please

I am having problems(cts) when the mission screen if loading, because, I think, I am adjusting(adding or subtracting) additional mod options. Even, readjusting the Hsie options box, seems to stop the game from fully loading. The screen gets to the boat screen, with the video beginning to fade in & the CTD happens.

Is the re-adjusting, adding/subtracting causing the CTD?; is the solution not to do any of this with once a career is started???? This my observation from 2 adjustments; one where I took out the bunker mod, tried three times to re-load, CTD, reloaded bunker, saved game re-loaded fine. Can't remember default for Hsie option, so present saved game won't load.

Also, can a player not delete older saved game parts, without, deleting all saves for a particular career. I click on the first save in(like "in base before mission 1"),(I was about to begin mission 3) thinking that's what would be deleted. However, I lost all saves for that career, and had to start a new career!!! If earlier saves can be deleted please tell how.

Considering it takes approx. 12-13 min per mission launch, these problems are taking the edge off the enthusiasm for this great mod.

Thanks,

MN
Marshall Ney is offline   Reply With Quote