View Single Post
Old 05-03-07, 01:08 PM   #11
TDK1044
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo
I am another experienced player that thinks Jsgme is to complicated to mess with. I have downloaded it a few times but when I read the complicated and unclear instructions and the 5 steps you have to do to install I choose not to use. I don't want to deal with a re-install because I mess up use of this modder.

Example: the first instruction in the readme is to 'Install" in your games root directory. Does that mean 'extract' to that directory? That's an example of the unclear instructions IMHO. No offense....
Honestly, all you have to do is download JSGME to C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific

Then right click on the 'MODS' folder that it already created and select the option 'create desktop shortcut'. Do the same for the JSGME icon. You can now download your mods to any folder that you choose on your system and then select the option 'extract here'. Once the file is extracted, drag it to the 'MODS' folder.

That's all you have to do. Your mod is ready to be activated. Double click on the JSGME icon on your desktop and you'll see you mod sitting there ready for activation.
TDK1044 is offline   Reply With Quote