View Single Post
Old 11-15-18, 04:06 PM   #7
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
I've got that. There are two DialsFdb.tga files in the !BACKUP\data\Menu\Gui\Layout folder.

One is labeled DialsFdb.tga.MaGui F and the other is labeled DialsFdb.tga.Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1.

The first one is the backup from stock to MaGUI F. The second one is the backup from MaGUI F to Stiebler (the one I need to copy from).

What I need to do is cut the cloud-shaped icons from the copy of DialsFdb.tga sitting in the main \data\Menu\Gui\Layout folder and paste in the "Sth" icon from the DialsFdb.tga.Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1 in its place.

I just don't know where (x,y pixel coordinates) to place the Stealth indication icon from the MaGUI F version into the current version of the DialsFdb.tga file.

If I just replace the entire DialsFdb.tga file, I replace the *other* dials/icons in that file as well, which is not what I want to do.
Hello 3catcircus,

i would suggest you to follow Nicola's advice.
You don't have to bother yourself with the x,y coordinates as long as you use the "DialsFdb.tga" that MaGui has in its files.

So , just delete the "DialsFdb.tga" that Stiebler4C_V16B1 has in its files and let the game read only the MaGui's "DialsFdb.tga"

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote