View Single Post
Old 05-01-08, 10:39 PM   #111
Wartzay
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

I want to try this mod, however when I try to enable it in JSGME I get an error about Commands_en.cfg and en_menu.txt are already changed by OLC gui special. I compared the 2 files in your mod to the OLC gui ones and while Commands_en was only 2 lines (adding ctrl-s), en_menu had a ton of differences! I noticed that the were pretty similar, but there was a lot of rephrasing of sentances (and a few misspellings :p) in your mod

example.
your mod
262=Royal Navy’s control of the Mediterranean Sea needs to be challenged. Using the bases of our Italian allies, we must disrupt the flow of supplies to the British forces in North Africa while protecting ours.

32=Carrer name already used. Overwrite it?

OLC gui special
262=We must challenge the Royal Navy’s control of the Mediterranean Sea. Using the bases of our Italian allies, we must disrupt the flow of supplies to the British forces in North Africa while protecting the flank of the Afrika Korps.

32=Career name already used. Overwrite it?

Now I dont know if JSGME combines files (forgive me being new to SH3 mods!) or if this will break OLC gui special, which I very much do not want to do! How critical is that en_menu.txt file to this mod?