View Single Post
Old 07-18-17, 03:39 PM   #4504
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Hi Peter .
Its a lot diffrent than you are used to . There is nothing wrong with it , thats just how i want to play it . I wanted a cleaner hud as well .
Most things are done by asking the crew .
The game now starts with the VIIB . That is because the battery gauges dont work in the VIIA . You will find the gauges that you need to look at in the sub .
I wanted to have less hud and more actually looking at the gauges . You still get ocassional updates for fuel etc in the message panel .
The battery gauges are in the rear battery room , CO2 is in the command room to the left of the helmsmen , compressed air is in the command room as well . Fuel is in the engine room .
Click on C key and this brings up the compass . Click on the compass to change direction . You can move the compass around . I usually have it to the left of the message box .
You can click on Ctrl key to bring up the depth meter and adjust depth anytime . If going to decks awash then you have to submerge next . Do not surface after going decks awash or go in reverse while in decks awash .
1 Start a New Campaign.
2 On the screen selection type “silentotto”
3 Click on a campaign that you want to play and click on start to enter the bunker.
4 While in the bunker press the keyboard Esc key and go back to the main menu.
5 Click on continue campaign.
6 When in the bunker again press the keyboard Esc key and go back to the main menu
7 Select options and make your game play setting changes and apply them
8 Press exit.
9 Click on continue campaign.
I adjusted the instructions , thanks for pointing that out .

The main idea of the mega mod is to upgrade the crew as much as possible and stay alive until the end of the campaign . You get skill upgrade points for sinking ships . Scapa is good for getting points . Why i dont want linked campaigns is because i think it is more realistic to start with a fresh crew everytime and try to get skill points to upgrade them . That is the premise of the mega mod .
Also there is no campaign fixes needed and no uplay needed (TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0 UPlay disabled) .

Last edited by THE_MASK; 07-18-17 at 04:04 PM.
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote