View Single Post
Old 04-17-12, 02:08 PM   #80
Crécy
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 316
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot View Post
Lots of stuff that makes me go "Hooray!" there. We'll see how it works in practice.
Definitely excellent stuff! However, the ruler dlc seems to be a disappointment:

Quote:
I played around with it, and it seems to reset character to arbitary nothings; resetting name, dynasty and stats. Great if you want to change *everything* about a character. However, if all you want to do is give yourself a cool Coat of Arms and maybe get rid of that stupid helmet, then you're screwed. Lets take Alexios Komnenos, for example. Say you don't like his hair. So, you go in and change his hair. But now, he's not Alexios Komnenos, he's someone totally different. Okay, so you change his name back, no big. But his stats are all gone. If you try to give him his stats back, then it'll make him older, for balance (nevermind that, if you try to edit a minor, they're automatically aged to 16).

I get why P'dox doesn't want us making supermen and abusing the system. But honestly, I didn't want the DLC to make supermen. I wanted it to make characters and shields that looked the way I wanted, without touching anything else. I can't do that now without sacrificing the rest of the character. Very disappointed.
Thread: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-DLC-Complaint