View Single Post
Old 06-25-18, 05:54 PM   #1
XfoXshoX
Watch

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0
Default Just a couple of questions

Hey, I was just curious. In SH4's ship recognition manual, in addition to the US, Japanese, Merchant, Australian, New Zealand, and British sections I'd expect to find out in the Pacific, there's also entries for French, German, Indian, Dutch, and Russian ships. For some like Russia, it's just a armed trawler. While for others, like the Dutch there's a couple more like the River-class frigate and Flower-class corvette. I was just curious if anyone else as ever run into any of these other nations' ships before. I can't even imagine where to begin looking for a Russian trawler or what not ha.

Also, does anyone know just how accurate or varied SH4's claim of reenacting major battles of the Pacific War is? What I mean by that is that are only really major battles like Midway just simulated or are smaller, early war actions like the Battle of the Java Sea, the Battle of the Coral Sea, and the various naval missions during the Guadalcanal Campaign also simulated? Cause I'd really love to help prevent the destruction of ABDACOM's Eastern Strike Force during the BoJS and stuff like that.

Last edited by XfoXshoX; 06-25-18 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Forgot something
XfoXshoX is offline   Reply With Quote