View Single Post
Old 07-22-17, 05:23 PM   #7
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Well, I know about Sweden only what I read about it in context with Muslim migration problems, and these seem to be on a frightening level (where are they not in Europe...). Probably great landscapes. Oh, and mosquitos. Plenty of them in summer. I see red when it comes to even just one mosquito.

German media also know the problem, sorry: the noble duty of self-censoring, leaving it to editors now to decide whether they think it is vital information of interest of their readers to reveal to them name/cultural identity of a suspect or offender, and if not, talking of "persons" only. Since the tradition of journalism in Germany is predominantly left-leaning, imagine what the decison often looks like... The Muslim or migraqnt identity of offenders I almost never learn from mainstream media, but mostly from more "guerilla" media and blogs. That is no journalism. That is propaganda. And opion pieces count as fact reports over here.

After having finished reading "Pussycats" two days ago, and "Finis Germania" just today" ( a much briefer booklet, in principle more a collection of fragments), I now have laid another book on my table, "Mal eben kurz die Welt retten" by Markus Vahlefeld, a German-British guy born in Hong Kong, raised in Hamburg, and finishing school in Washington D.C. He studied philosophy Barcelona and Berlin, and now makes wine in Cologne. Interesting biography, I have to say. It certainly will not help to sooth my blood pressure. Its an analysis and final billing of the German relativisation of values to avoid needing to confront enemies of Germany and the European way of life, the German ecstacy over blaiming itself endlessly for the past, and the furor of leftist thinking that erodes the social and cultural fundaments of Western societies

LINK

I check Douglas Murray, the name rings some distant bell, I seem to recall it from somewhere, sometime...