Suicide Charlie
Wild Night in Bangkok

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kptlt. Hellmut Neuerburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide Charlie
I mean that I have sounds, but they just seem like the same old pea shooters and prolonged engine fart. Hmmm...

I'll have to sit down and go through the whole process again. It's kind of a pain, but I must have these!
Well did you download all of the needed programs that you have to use to get the sound mod to work? If you did download the Mod Activator and install it. Then reinstall the sound mod and all of the other parts and reinstall the mod activator. Or look in your IL-2 file and find the IL-2FB.exe file and make sure the shortcut on your desktop is using that. If not open the properties for the shortcut and type in IL2fb.exe and then try it. If it works in the lower right of the splash screen it should read 4.08m Mods Enabled. Trust me Charlie I went through most of the same problems. If this won't fix it go to the site where the sound mod is and ask for help there.
Oh, I didn't even know it was supposed to say something next to the version number. That's a big help. The executable file might actually be the reason now that I think about it. I changed it for IL-2 Mat Manager.