Old 03-26-19, 11:43 AM   #11700
ACSoft
Soundman

Downloads: 57
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi ACS
He is no longer on Subsim, what is your problem?
There maybe some one here in the Subsim community that can help you?

Peter
Hi Peter,

Oh ! He left ! OK then I fear that my problem won't be solved, because it concerned the mod of TheDarkWraith, "Multiple UIs for SH5 with TDC and Automation".

Anyway, I follow your advise ! So, here we go:

Actually, after a very very long break, I restarted to play SH5 and quickly went again to my adopted MOD's optimizations and check for updates. Speaking of the mod of TheDarkWraith I adopted in 2010 his version 4.4.0 with some tweaks I made.

I checked the very last version 7.4.2, but unfortunately it won't work for me and I must say, I am very attached to my tweaked 4.4.0.

Would it be possible to add to my tweaked 4.4.0 version a recognition manual ?

I tried already "Enhanced Ship Recon Manual V2.10", but it didn't worked.
EDIT:
I give this mod another try and in fact, it work without my tweaked 4.4.0 version of TheDarkWraith "Multiple UIs" mod. It was me who didn't understood how work this mod. It is interactive with targets and apparently, it is not possible to simply use this Ship Recon Manual like a simple document you can open and consult anytime anywhere.

It is this kind of Ship Recon manual I am searching for, not something interactive like this one.

Does such a Ship Recon Manual exist somewhere ?

I also have the following problem:

I cannot end a patrol from a save. I must avoid to save and quit because, if I reload my save, then I won't be able to end my patrol (the popup window do not appear). I must always return to base in a single session and in this case, it work. I can terminate the patrol.

Is there a way to overturn that problem ?

Thanks in forward to anybody who might help me for these 2 problems.

ACS

Last edited by ACSoft; 03-26-19 at 12:24 PM.
ACSoft is offline   Reply With Quote