View Single Post
Old 11-27-12, 07:14 AM   #3
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The future certainly holds sweet promises.

I do not need new vehicles, but I hope for a playable M1A1SEP, and an interior for the Chally-2, as well as signficiant visual improvements in the muzzle flash and explosions department.

Beyond that, improving the infantry AI is a priority.

Also I hope for imrovements to the anti-collision behavior in urban areas and the movement AI in difficult terrain (swamp holes nearby, forests, water holes).

Since I see SBP as a tank simulator for the most, having civilians and third party AI is nice, but nothing that leaves my mouth watering. I prefer heavy iron scenarios any time. That way I also must not deal with the infantry AI's shortfalls.

Functional arty also is a construction site, so far the Russian and American arty vehicles are behaving like tanks. The arty dialogue also could need improvements.

The latest new sounds they included in their last release did not always overwhelm me. I liked some parts of the old sound suite better. But that is an absolutely minor issue, since the new package still is very good. Other things should go first.

Air, well, I never use it in SBP, it's flight models and AI are too rudimentary, for my taste. I would not even cry if they delete it completely.