View Single Post
Old 11-25-15, 10:02 PM   #197
TorpX
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 153
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
I'm wanting to set the record straight regarding my remarks of the RSRDC Avenger, in either v550 and v575. What I said is total BS!! It goes to show talking from "memory" is never a good thing.

My apologies!! I have no excuse except for not checking my conclusion before stating it.
Don't worry about it. I forget, or misremember, details of this stuff all the time.

I have noticed the missing engine sounds on a number of a/c. As far as museum crashes, I haven't had any lately, but I know I used to have them. It might have been an earlier version of the game. I'll have to try to go through them again.

I have a general question for WWII aviation buffs around here. In the game, most Japanese bombers are not 'level bombers', meaning they will make steep diving attacks. All bombers in the game, even fighter-bombers, have a 'level bomber', True or False switch. There really is no in-between. I tried to dampen the angle of the dives, but without success. Betty and Mavis bombers will dive like Vals, when they attack.

The question is would it make more sense to have a/c like the Betty, Mavis, or Nell as 'level bombers'?

TorpX is offline   Reply With Quote