View Single Post
Old 07-25-10, 03:50 PM   #1386
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Frinic what can I say mate!!

Frinic so sorry to hear your troubles mate.
What a catalogue of horror eh!! I would certainly attempt to get some form of redress. One thing is certain if you don't try you definately won't get.
There's no guarantee in all of this but you just bought the thing and it's not fir for purpose - I'd certainly give it a go. Get on their web site and blog the swines!! It won't do their sales any good if they get bad publicity - but gently (at first). I hate chucking good money away - sure you can salvage much of the PC guts but the bloody thing's new!! It's always a balance between effort expended and results but I'd certainly try - old "Howling Zee" is right, if bought by CC the company bears some responsibility for the product/s purchased (they have insurance cover I believe) so this might be worth exploring.
I sincerely wish you luck and good fortune with it you never know you might get a lucky break.

Lc glad your not hopping!! For your info The IL2 map (i.e. channel map 1:1 scale) is a new map but had problems and is being modded/altered to fix some anomolies; see "new channel map" on SimHQ.com IL2 threads. Updates by 352 Persecutor I believe.
Good luck mates - Morty
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote