View Single Post
Old 04-06-11, 11:37 PM   #53
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfly View Post
it wasnt my intension to post bad things about your work or that there are maybe bad bad bugs in it, i enjoy what you did, plz dont get me wrong !

i posted about the SH5 radar and what i saw in combination with your mod. (edited my post regarding used equipment)

i wrote what i saw helping to fix SH5 or maybe also your mod if it is fixable by the community (you know if there is a bug or not without feedback ? ok but i cant know that you know ). I also read about availability dates have to be tuned and so on and understand additional feedback would be nice to have.

plz also take in account, SH5 have still so many bugs that it is hard to tell who knows about them and who not, i for my part had my first session using it in SH5 because of you mod... and trust me, i enjoyed it !

keep up the good work !
I was not barking at you. If it appears that way, I am sorry. I am just still upset that UbiSoft released SH5 in such a poor state and it does not appear they plan to fix it.
All of these bugs and many many more have already been reported to UbiSoft last year and nothing has happened. It appears as though they got their money and washed their hands of it, other then using the Game Loader as Advertising Tool.

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote