View Single Post
Old 04-05-10, 12:15 PM   #10
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Thanks guys, my pleasure doing mods for people like you who appreciate it

Quote:
I have one problem i cant seem to be able close any screens that open after pressing additional function button since the button get covered by the view that slides out.
How do i close additional functions without having to switch stations and coming back.
Like Stiebler said, click the Zeiss logo ... it's in the manual

Quote:
There is just one small thing I am missing: the torpedo tube selector from the attack map. I know that you can select the tubes via the green/shining tube buttons, however, in this case the door of the previously selected tube is closed automatically. If you use the torpedo tube selector the tube doors remain open. Thus, you can easily switch between tubes, order the WA to open the doors,... without bothering about the tube doors.
May be in a future version I can add that to the current panels, dunno

BTW, for those who were still wondering if this GUI replicates real items or not, here are some pictures :

The Ultra-rare Zeiss 10x UZO, from which almost no picture is available:

Anschutz Gyro compass repeater with black centre (This one was in a destroyer):

Hanhart 60 seconds chrono:

30 seconds Hanhart (The main needle has been replaced with a non-original one):

Screen capture from real filming through a Uboat periscope (Not the fake cinema mask you are used to see in propaganda films), where the protruding part that holds the bearing repeater can be seen. It is copied in my attack periscope.

Triangle with graded scale:

My commitment to realism is obsessive