View Single Post
Old 06-08-11, 09:26 PM   #25
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Yeah, I've got one in the current rig which will migrate to the new one, and the 4650 can go back in the current rig which I will find another home for... probably at the office.

Also - got the case today! Took it out of the box to make sure it looked okay and would fit in the space, I think it will do just fine. I guess at some point soon I will have to get a PSU in there at least long enough to make sure all the fans work. I can do that, right? Just plug in a PSU and hook up the fans to make sure? They came pre-installed with the case so if there's a problem with them I want to know now. I don't know how long it will be before I'm ready to start any serious system building.

I can probably bring one home from work just for that, we've got enough dead computers around and I don't think it was the PSU that died on all of them. They won't be high end but certainly enough to check out the fans.

Oh wait can you turn on the PSU without having the motherboard all hooked up? Now that I think about it, maybe not. You see what a n00b I am.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote