View Single Post
Old 07-16-18, 05:40 PM   #1
Walter Kurtz
Nub

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0
Default THE WIENER FILES

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Walter Kurtz. I have been involved in U Boat simulation as a player for going on 21 years now. I have been a member of many groups, forums, online flotillas, etc. etc. etc. Being a bit of a non conformist I always thoroughly enjoyed being out on the fringes of acceptable, normal, typical role play and character development. Sadly, there is no longer an outlet where humor, sarcasm and creativity is encouraged. So I will attempt to satisfy my need for quirky-historical SHIII campaign role play in a blog like thread. I give you.... THE WIENER FILES!

The Wiener Files will be a sort of chronicle of the career of one LTzs Ottokar Wiener; his bio, patrol exploits as well as his exploits ashore. These will be taken from different sources; communiques, letters, messages, newspaper articles, commander's journal, official reports etc. All contributing to the story of the anti hero commander of U100 "Simple Otto" Wiener.

I invite you now to peek into a world unlike the stiflingly regulated and stuffy world of the pure SHIII campaign flotilla... the "Far Side," the "Outer Limits" of SHIII gaming... THE WIENER FILES.
Walter Kurtz is offline   Reply With Quote