Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 01-26-19, 10:26 AM   #7279
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by captcrane View Post
Ahoy guys Hey first I want to say I appreciate all the work you guys have put into this mod Afreakinmazing Your protractor is better than the mod I used on previous version. I really am enjoying the less air traffic too. It also seems that the ships stay their course longer and not veering off in a totally different direction. I am however having a few problems

If I zoom in on the purple circles they are actually harbors on land

Which i could care less about but it might be part of the problem I am having
which is when I try to go into port I cant get the T/C over 4 which makes for a long time to refuel. I thought the problem was my install was with an electronic version of SH4 but I have the same problem when installed from my disc. My loading screen looks like this

the RC # is 1 not 2 but I do have the diesel sound effects so I thought I was good there. By the way the engine sound is pretty awesome never had that before. Is it possible my download of Fotrsu is corrupt or am I doing something wrong. there are zero mods in my install Running win10
captcrane,

normally, when a sub "docks" for refuel/reload the game makes the adjustment immediately. why do you think it takes a long time to refuel?

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote