View Single Post
Old 10-16-17, 11:42 AM   #2316
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 349
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemofoot View Post
Hello there. My game has a glitch on the mission 'British Coastal Waters' where the tonnage bar does not fill up after sinking ships. Does anyone have a fix without TWOS? I'm a bit of a noob and TWOS seems like a not very noob-friendly mod. I tried it and didn't really like it. I'll probably get it after playing vanilla for a bit. So is there a mod that only fixes glitches and bugs?

Thanks
Hi Nemofoot

The Tonnage bar not filling is probably the most discussed subject you will find here on Subsim , It will hamper progress thru all Missions and Campaigns not just British Coastal Waters

This bug has been around a long time and has several fixes and workarounds I recommend you read up on Berbsters Guide you will find the link in this thread. There really is no quick fix Mod you can just drop into your game.

There has been a lot of effort put in to make Supamods such as Sobers and WOS to make them as "Noob" Friendly as possible and this process is still ongoing

Installing setting up and playing with these mods enhances gameplay massively and eliminates a lot of Vanilla SH5 Bugs , It may take a little extra effort to get going but its a well worth the investment.

I understand it my seem daunting task a first but if you follow the guide to setting up and don't rush things I'm sure you will be OK

I use Wolves of Steel it meets all the Mod requirements I like, it can be setup so its Fairly Easy to Advanced levels by using the Additional "Add On " mods included in the download

There are tons of Guides Youtube Vids and and the help you need here on Subsim to get you going Full Steam. I thoroughly Recommend you give it a go and don't forget we were all "Noobs" once

If you still need help with the Vanilla Game just ask there is always someone here to help , The Tonnage bug is not difficult to resolve but its something you need to read up on. If you are still having problems try to provide as much info as possible including any steps you taken to sort it out

Best Regards

Simon

WOLVES OF STEEL MEGAMOD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WOS.jpg (3.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: gif animated-union-jack-01.gif (7.2 KB, 118 views)