View Single Post
Old 05-29-15, 07:06 AM   #49
BigBANGtheory
Officer

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deicide View Post
So a person (me) who pledged over $1700 and got less than 1/3rd of what was promised to me is supposed to now support a DCS style model..... ummmmm no thanks. DCS will never be on ANY hard drive or remote drive or network drive I ever own!!! They ripped me off for well over $1000 and NEVER delivered what they promised!!

As far as the Squad guys with Kerbal they always gave me more than what I paid for. So yeah I will support people who are passionate over people who are just looking to make a profit anyday!!!! And that is what DCS has become.. I mean really $200 plus for some of the modules they offer. lol
I can get a flight in a real F18 here in Madison, Wi at Truax Airport for that price.

The fact that it has been shown they ripped people off for thousands of dollars yet fanboy/girls still keep singing the praises is beyond my comprehension! However I am glad some people are getting enjoyment off MY $$$ because I never will.

-deicide
You paid for nothing, what you did was risk your money on a Kickstarter campaign rather than waiting for a released product that would have cost a fraction of that. I've never paid more than $40 for any module, hell their premier A10-C, FC3 and BS2 products are $16 each atm so who is getting ripped off exactly and where are these $200 modules?
BigBANGtheory is offline   Reply With Quote