View Single Post
Old 04-02-08, 03:49 AM   #10
dertien
Lieutenant

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 0

@Ichso

The WO has a pullover like my granddad used to wear one when he was on southpole expedition. A Norwegian Pullover. The problem is that I don't know how to model a Turteneck, let alone if it can be done. It looks awkward in the screenshot, but quite good ingame IMO.

I will get some more clothes done, using pictures on this website as a base. I think that a Norwegian fisherman's pullover would not look bad on one of my crewmembers.

If I get the contrast down It looks like a Versace shirt, but you are welcome to change it and show me some screens of your result.

By making a work path in the tga around the checkered area, you can change the colour to whatever you like using the settings :

Image->adjustments->hue and saturation in photoshop. I use CS 2.

Brightness and contrast are located in that same menu as is colorize. So grab it below and make your own Lumberjack Collection.

Here is the photoshop file collection if you want to create your own. Just use the path over your existing tga files in your modfolder to change the colour with the settings above.
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea, and I have an idea and we exchange ideas each of us will have two ideas. G.B.Shaw

Last edited by dertien; 04-02-08 at 04:31 AM.
dertien is offline   Reply With Quote