View Single Post
Old 12-27-08, 11:35 PM   #40
suBB
Chief

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan
Intresting all i know is that the beta version has glitches granted but is good in MP games.
oh yes,

I'm really looking forward to RA mod and new mission MP scenarios for the mod, especially dynamic MP. I think RA will be a major contributing factor to dynamic MP. RA has already reduced editing by 2/3 so I'm hoping to see quick turns on MP scenarios.

I've started mission scenario design(on paper) but waiting for next version release before construction. Come to think of it, I'm going to re-do the entire map set I've been working on for all this time from scratch and make it just for RA. Been testing other ways to generate and maintain dynamic MP, but don't really need the mod to run such tests. I can do this with LWAMI

I also think with the presence of additional playable platforms, the mod will allow us to bring mission MP scenarios to life that you've covered in your covert ops documentation(IIRC), in particular, stealth transiting / infiltration and the requirement to arrive at a destination unharmed as win condition(i.e. Ohio vs red ASW forces <--> Delta IV / Oscar / Typhoon vs blue ASW forces).

btw, for quick reference, can you please post a link to your covert ops doc. thx!!

can't wait for RA
suBB is offline   Reply With Quote