View Single Post
Old 01-31-10, 12:53 PM   #9
KdF
Loader

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I have had a few crashes, mostly in the origonal mission 6 with "Z"'s mod., it would give me the error like illegal operation with C++, usually near the end of the mission. Then WIN would want to send a error report.

The other lock-up happened when I did not let the 3 t-34's and the 2 halftracks pass by. This one was incessant. i would go into the origonal mission 6, run up to the crest of the hill, take out the two T-34's in the bushes, turn the turret right and take out the 3 T-34's and two half-tracks, whip the turret around and take out the one behind the base that showed up after taking out the 3. Then start down the hill twoard the 2 killed in the bushes, 2 T-34's would come up from the left on the road, take them out, and proceed to the area where the 3 burning Tanks and half-tracks were and take out the two Anti-Tank guns on the hill. then it seemed that it would take 10 to 20 secinds before the screen froze but the sound kept playing :IE the engine sound kept playing, but the loader stopped. This was a ALT/CON/DEL freeze with no error message. I have updated my drivers to death. Reloaded DX9c <WinXP won't do DX10> moved sliders all over the place. To the point where it messed up other games.I always thought it had to do with the NVIDIA drivers, but when I found people with ATI's had the same problem, it must be hard coded in somewhere. What really chapped my rear was that the error happened on both computers, exactly the same and the same place.

this help any?